The i-Science Centre is based in the University of Leicester. The aim is to bring together scientists in various departments where we can work together. The aim of this blog is to aid that. We’re often in different buildings or even different countries, so this is a central place to pass along information, or simply link to things we like.
Currently contributing we have:
- Alan Cann – Microbiology who has his own site at MicrobiologyBytes.
- Alex Mack – i-Science Admin.
- Mark Fuller – Engineering and Physics.
- Alun Salt – Archaeology and Ancient History who has his own site at Archaeoastronomy.
- Sarah Symons – Physics and Astronomy.